This article walks you through how to add content to a Pak and create a dynamic experience for your users. You'll learn the basics of how to add interactive elements and widgets to your Paks.
If you want to learn how to create a Pak and edit Pak settings, go to Creating a PAK and Editing PAK Settings.
Step by Step
You can add any of the following to a Pak:
- Text (including Hyperlinks)
- Graphics (JPG, GIF, PNG)
- Audio Files (MP3)
- Videos (MP4, MPEG, AVI, MOV)
- Embedded Files (PDF, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Downloadable File (all file types supported)
- Knowledge checks (multiple choice, multi-select, open text, drag-and-order)
- Challenge games
Watch this three-minute video below to learn how to add this content, or click on the links above for step-by-step instructions.
Need some inspiration? Check out our PAK Gallery which is full of examples of Paks and Pak-building best practices.