The Meeting Dashboard is the main landing page for Bigtincan Meetings. It has 4 main sections and is where Meetings are started or scheduled.
The main sections on the Meeting Dashboard are titled:
Additionally there are two button on the top right of the page for the following:
There are currently 6 insights being displayed in the Meeting Dashboard. These insights are filtered by time - weekly, monthly, or daily.
- Upcoming meetings - shows the total number of meetings that have been scheduled but not started.
- Completed Meetings time - shows the total aggregate time that meetings have been hosted for
- Completed Meetings - aggregate amount of meetings that have been completed
- Meetings Recorded - aggregate amount of meetings that have been recorded
- Meetings with files presented - aggregate amount of meetings where files have been presented
- Total meeting attendees - the aggregate of all attendees who have joined a meeting
Active meetings are displayed here. Users can see the meeting title, host's name, elapsed time, number of attendees, and CRM details. Users can also “Join the Meeting” from this screen.
Completed meetings are listed here. Users can sort by date, meeting title, source, host name, attendee count, and status. Status indicates whether the meeting was recorded, not recorded, or scheduled but not started. Users can search the Previous Meetings list by Meeting title.
Scheduled meetings are listed here. Users can sort by date, meeting title, source, host, and attendee count. Hovering over a scheduled meeting exposed the more options menu. The more options menu allows users to start the meeting, copy the meeting link, edit the meeting, and delete the meeting. Users can search the Upcoming Meetings list by Meeting title
Scheduling a Meeting
The “Schedule Meeting” button (top right of the Meeting Dashboard) allows users to create a meeting in the future. When scheduling a meeting users can set the Title, Description, Date, Start-End Time, Time Zone, and add Guests.
- Title - Visible on the Meeting Dashboard, can be edited at any time.
- Description - only included in the Meeting invitation, not visible in the Meeting Dashboard or Meeting Details page.
- Date - The date picker allows users to select which day their meeting is scheduled for, and can not pick a day in the past.
- Start-End time - Improvements coming here, allows users to set a time in the future, the end time must be after the start time.
- Time Zone - Defaults to browser time zone, user can change this as needed.
- Guest list - allows users to invite guests to their scheduled meeting
- Meeting invitation email - an email with the Meeting Details is sent to all guests added to the scheduled meeting
The ”Start Meeting” button (top right of the Meeting Dashboard) allows users to start an ad-hoc meeting immediately, without having to schedule for the future. When starting an ad-hoc meeting, a default meeting title “User’s Meeting Room /date/time/” will be used. Users will be able to edit the meeting title in the Meeting Details page after the meeting is completed.