Within Modern Authoring, there is a new way to adjust slide information. This is held under the Slide Properties button on the top right hand side of the screen. You will see these areas:
The General section of Slide Properties allows you to update the following:
- Title of the selected slide
- Presenter of the slide
- Pause after audio completes
- Hide Seek Bar
- Download Slide
- Delete Slide
The Notes section allows you to add additional information to a slide, that would be scene along side the slide during the presentation. Check out this article for more information. You can add those in this area:
CC stands for Closed Captioning. Content Authors are able to add Closed Captions to a presentation so long as the Company Administrators have it enabled for your site. See the following help article for more information regarding Closed Captioning.
The Attachments area is where you can manage uploading additional files for information awareness in conjunction with the slide. Once you click Manage, you
- Navigate to Slide Properties, then the Attachment Tab.
- You will see the below modal open up with the information of what has been added, the ability to Upload File or Add Link.
- You are also able to see the Presentation Attachments, once you have selected that tab you will see the following:
- You can also add attachments in other ways. To learn more about how, see this article.