Please keep in mind that audio will be added on a per-slide basis. Therefore, you record to each slide separately (and can revisit slides to re-record without altering the entire presentation's recording), and you will upload .mp3 files to each corresponding slide, not the presentation as a whole.
- The maximum amount of audio that can be recorded is 20 minutes per slide.
- If you were to upload audio, you can exceed the 20 min/slide limit as long as the uploaded audio file size does not exceed 500 MB.
How to Add Audio
- Navigate into the presentation you would like to add audio to under the My Content section.
- Once in Edit Mode, select the slide you would like to add audio to.
- Click the Microphone button below the slide
- You can add audio when the Recording Studio Model pops up
- When ready, click the red Recording button to start. There will be a 3 second countdown and you will need to record for at least 3 seconds to be able to save.
- Once complete, you will be able to Preview, Save or Discard the recording.
- Once complete, click the close button on the top.
- A microphone icon will indicate the slide has a narration recorded.