With Brainshark, you can create presentations that are comprised of a variety of content: PowerPoint slides, video slides, live webpages, PDF documents, etc. To do so, simply add a file to your existing presentation by choosing the Slides dropdown on the top left side of the screen:
To add slides:
- Go to the Edit Presentation screen
- Click on Slides dropdown.
- Click on the type of slide that you would like to add (i.e. File, Video, Question etc.)
- Browse to find the file you'd like to append to your presentation.
- Your selected file will appear, then click Upload.
- Your file will be uploaded then converted. You are all set once you see your file in the viewing screen.