A Content Author is able to create presentations via the Content tab as long as a Company Administrator has given authoring access to at least one folder, and enabled the setting "User can create presentations from Upload" in their profile .
To create a Presentation:
- Select the My Content tab at the top of your Brainshark account.
- Click Create Presentation from the drop-down menu, or by clicking the Create button on the right side of the screen.
- Select the Modern Authoring option.
- After adding a Title, and selecting Create, a new page will launch.
- To add slides, select the Slides dropdown.
- You are now able to upload from your computer using Local, from Google drive, or from another Brainshark presentation.