Brainshark allows presentations to be re-purposed or updated on a slide by slide basis. If you need to update slides on your presentation, instead of reloading your entire PowerPoint file, separate, rename and save the updated slides from your original presentation.
Log into your Brainshark site and upload the updated slides as a separate presentation. Edit your original presentation and use Merge Content to modify your original presentation with your updated slides. The slides can then be updated without changing the audio.
Remember to make a copy of your presentation prior to making any changes
- Correct the slide(s) in your original PowerPoint presentation
- Upload it to Brainshark as a separate presentation, title it Replacement Slides
- Make a copy of your original presentation
- Click Edit on your original presentation
- Choose Slides from the top let drop down menu.
- Under Replace Slides at the bottom, select from Powerpoint slides or Brainshark Content
- Under the Brainshark content option, you will be able to view the following options:
- You will be able to select the Folder and Presentation for Replacement Slides.
- Once the new slides are selected, you can adjust the slides that are in the current presentation to make sure you have the right information.
- Click Save once complete.