An inactive presentation cannot be viewed by an audience and allows the author to edit or make changes before having others view the presentation.
To make a presentation inactive in Modern Authoring Mode:
- Locate the Presentation under the Content tab.
- Go to the Edit mode of the presentation by selecting the three dots below presentation and clicking edit.
- Select the Settings Gear button in the top right.
- Toggle off the Active switch under the Visibility section.
- Press Save in the top right.
Please Note: Once these steps have been completed, If you are the assigned author, you will now be able to see the presentation with a grey background and an inactive status within your "My Content" section.