Add Brainshark Content to Hub Stories
- Content Hub publishers can search and add Brainshark content to a Content Hub Story.
- End users can engage with the learning objects directly from the Story and return to the same Story when finished with the attached content.
- Similar to Brainshark presentations, users access the learning content within a Content Hub Story. When a user clicks on the curriculum item, the item will open within the Hub Viewer
*Note: exceptions for some course types detailed below
- Closing the Hub window will enable the user to view the Story from which they started.
- In the Story, you can differentiate the content type by the icon and content type description.
- There is a single icon for a course whether it is sourced from Brainshark or Zunos.
- The sharing status is automatically marked as “Blocked” since these can not be shared via Hub Share at this time.
Course Types and Curriculum
You can assign your users different types of courses and curriculum to advocate for information retention.
Course Types include:
- New Course/From an Existing Presentation
- Coaching Course
- URL Link Course
- Instructor Led Course
- Check List
- Imported SCORM File
New Course or from existing Presentation
Selecting “Take Now” option will open the Brainshark player in the Hub window.
End users can open a Coaching Course from a Hub Story. They can enroll and begin. Selecting the “Take Now” option will open the input screen where users can create a response by:
- Using the webcam
- Recording the screen
- Uploading a video
*Note: User’s must allow access to the camera and microphone when recording a submission. If permissions have not been previously granted, the web browser will prompt the user to do so.
URL Link Course
Selecting the “Take Now” option will open a separate browser window for the URL link so users can interact with the content not hosted with Bigtincan.
Instructor-Lead Training Course
This course type contains the standard “Enroll” and “Take Now” buttons. All actions are within the Hub tab.
Selecting the “Take Now” option opens the full page Checklist so users can interact with the page within the Hub tab.
Imported SCORM file
Selecting the “Take Now” option opens the imported SCORM file in a new tab or window.
This will open to a full page within the Hub browser. Users can click on courses listed in the Curriculum and open the Course Player within the same tab.