The Brainshark player and many of the platform pages have been localized.
- HTML5 player: supports 29 language (see attachment for list)
- Platform pages (the Brainshark user interface): Many pages have already been localized into 12
languages. See attachment for the currently localized pages and languages. The list will be updated as additional pages are localized.
- Brainshark Mobile App: Supports 12 languages for the app pages. The embedded player in the mobile app is English only.
What does language support mean?
- Labels and messages will be displayed based on the user’s browser locale.
- Customer-created content and email notifications are not translated into other languages. They are
displayed in the language in which they are created.
*Note: To view a supported page in another language without changing your browser settings, modify the URL by replacing en with one of the language codes.
- Example: The Spanish version of My Enrollments (https://www.brainshark.com/1/learning/en/my-enrollments) is https://www.brainshark.com/1/learning/es/my-enrollments.