Administrators may categorize users into groups to help with the communicative flow and ensure the right information reaches the appropriate group.
Create New Groups
- To create new groups, navigate to Platform Configuration > Users > Select the "+" at the top of the Groups column.
- This prompts the following window for group customization:
|Name||Enter the name of the group.|
|Notes||Enter a brief description of the group. Use this to describe the purpose of the group in the text field.|
|Interest Area||Select the checkbox to set the group as an Interest Area.|
|Image||Select an image to be the cover art of the group. Choose any of the available images or upload any image from a computer.|
3. Select the "Create" option to finalize the process.
Adding New Users to Groups
When creating a new user, administrators can add them to a group. See Create New Users for more information.
Adding Existing Users to Groups
1.To add existing users to groups, navigate to Platform Configuration > Users.
2. Click on the required group. It lists all the users that are part of this group.
3. Click "+" in the upper right of the column seen above.
4. Select Add existing users and the following interface will appear: Administrators may browse the list of users or use the search function at the top of the interface.
5. Select the "+" accompanying the user, finalize by selecting the "Add 'X' Users"