A Company Administrator has the ability to restore deleted users.
To restore deleted users:
- Select Administration in the top right drop-down menu.
- On the left-hand side Settings menu, select Users.
- On the Users drop down menu select Manage Deleted Users.
- Locate the user account which you need to restore.
- From the Actions menu, select Restore Account:
- Confirm if you want to restore the account in the pop-up window:
- And the account is restored.
- Deleted or reassigned items of the user are not restored.
- If the profile has been Permanently Deleted, the Administrator will be unable to restore this.