Company Administrators, Learning Administrators, and Learning Managers have the ability to reactivate an inactive user to allow them to log in.
To reactivate a user:
- Open your Administration tools found in your Brainshark profile.
- Go to the Manage Users page found in the Users card (see below):
- Under Filter by, filter by Inactive and search for the user you want to reactivate.
- Once you've located the user, select Edit Profile from the Actions menu on the right-hand side.
- Scroll down to the User properties section.
- Mark the 'User's account is active (the user can login)' checkbox, then click Submit.