Company Administrators can permit content Authors to have the ability to have a library of logos for use on their own presentations.
To enable this setting, follow the steps:
- Navigate to Administration.
- Under the left side Settings options, select Company.
- Select Presentations > Player and Viewer.
- Scroll to the Image branding section.
- Check the box for Allow authors to override Company logo
- Click Save.
Note: Logos can be .gif or .jpg format, and must be exactly 174 pixels long by 56 pixels wide, or else the image will be distorted.