If a user is a Learning Manager, they will be able to enroll the students through Administration.
To enroll individual students as a Learning Manager:
- Select Administration from the top right of your account.
- Select Users from the left side Settings followed by Manage Users.
- follow the steps provided in this article: How do I enroll students in a course/curriculum through Administration?
To enroll Groups as a Learning Manager:
- Select the Groups option from the left side settings.
- Select Manage Groups.
- Search for the group you'd like to enroll in content.
- Next, select the 3 dots under Actions, then select Enrollments.
- At the top right corner, select Add Course or Add Curriculum; please see the screenshot below:
- This will display a new screen where you can select the course(s) or curriculums you want to enroll the group in. You can check the box to the left of the content titles to select multiple items.
- Once you have selected the desired content, click Submit to save the changes.
- Any current enrollments will now be shown on this page.