Company Administrators have the ability to hide the content tab from end users.
To Hide the Content tab from a individual user:
- Click the Administration tab from the drop-down menu in the top right corner.
- Select Users > Manage Users.
- Search for the user you'd like to edit, then hover your cursor over the their profile and ellipsis menu which will be on the right side of the profile.
- While still hovering, select Profile from the Actions button to the right of the student's username.
- In the User privileges section, make sure the setting User can create presentations from upload privilege is unchecked.
- Press Submit to store changes moving forward.
To hide the Content tab from all non-author users in the Sharkive:
- Click the Administration tab from the drop-down menu on the left side of the screen.
- Select Learning > Learning Settings.
- Locate the setting