Company Administrators have the ability to hide the content tab from end users.
To Hide the Content tab from an individual user:
- Click the Administration tab from the drop-down menu in the top right corner.
- Select Users > Manage Users.
- Search for the user you'd like to edit, then hover your cursor over the their profile.
- Click the ellipsis symbol which will be on the right side of the profile.
- Select Roles and Privileges from the drop down menu.
- In the Presentation section, make sure the setting Author is toggled off.
- Press Save in the top right to store changes moving forward.
To hide the Content tab from all non-author users in your Brainshark Site:
- Click the Administration tab from the drop-down menu on the left side of the screen.
- Select Learning > Learning Settings.
- Locate the setting