As a Company Administrator, you can set the default score criteria for Coaching Activities, and decide how much control you'd like your activity creators to have over modifying those criteria.
1. Navigate to Administration.
2. On the left hand menu select Coaching.
3. On the drop down menu, select Score Criteria.
Here you will have the following options to change the Default Categories:
- Add- Adds a new category to this page.
- Title- Name the Category you'd like to add.
- Description- Add a description of how the response will be graded or what the reviewer should look for.
- Weight- The percentage of the overall score you want this category to count for.
- Lock- Locking a category means the title, description, and weight will not be editable by an activity creator.
- Delete- Removes a category from this page.
Note: At the bottom of the page, you can decide if you'd like coaches to be able to change, add or remove the categories set here.