Company Administrators will have access to establish Group Managers. Group Managers may be established manually, or through the Group Bulk Upload form.
To assign Group Managers manually:
- Select the Administration tab.
- Select Groups on the left hand menu
- Select Manage Groups from the drop down menu.
- Search for the desired group, and select the three dots (ellipses) under the 'Actions' column.
- Select Profile from the dropdown menu.
- Select the Find icon under the 'Group Managers' section.
- Search for the user profile & click the username in blue.
- Changes will save automatically. Once applied, the user profile name will be listed under the Group Managers section.
- Groups can have multiple Group Managers assigned. User profiles can also be listed as managers to multiple groups.