As a Company Administrator, you will have the option to set the Presentation Expiration rules.
Here, you can set presentations to expire after a selected amount of days when they are first created (e.g. A presentation will expire 60 days after it is created) or, you can see a specific date for all presentations to expire (such as 01/01/2024).
To access this function:
- Click the Profile button in the top right hand corner of the site and select Administration.
- On the left-hand menu select Company and from the drop down menu select Presentations.
- From the Presentation drop down select Security.
- Locate the Presentation Expiration Rules and set the option to Yes.
- Click in the checkbox to enable the Default Expiration Date for New Presentations or the All Existing Presentations expire option.
- For the Default Expiration Date option, enter the amount of days newly created content will have until it expires
- For the All existing presentations expire option, enter the date in the MM/DD/YYYY format that all presentations will expire.
6. Please ensure to Submit your changes.