When the User has their direct Manager assigned in their User profile, the Company Administrator can enable the automatic creation and updating of groups based on the assigned Manager. This will automatically add Users with the same Manager to their own group. Managers can then get updates on their respective teams' progress via Reporting and Scorecards.
To enable automatic creation of Manager Groups, follow the steps listed below:
- Select your profile photo in the upper right-hand corner and then select Administration.
- Select General found within the Company dropdown (see below):
- Scroll down to Manager group creation.
- Mark the checkbox "Enable automatic creation and updating of groups based on assigned manager" as shown below:
- Click Save, which will automatically create the Manager groups.
- The groups created by this feature will appear under Manage groups as "MGR: "Last name, First Name."
- Disabling this feature after Manager groups have been created will delete all groups that were automatically created for your company's managers.