Within a Brainshark site, the Company Administrator will oversee and maintain the aspects of the site that relate to how all users interface with it and its content. This person is a resource for internal users and will be charged with adding, deleting, and granting privileges to users; adding, deleting, and establishing settings for groups; adding, deleting, and setting permissions for folders; as well as reporting.
As a Company Administrator, you have the ability to make other individuals within your organization Company Administrators as well.
To make someone a Company Administrator:
- Click your user icon toward the top right of your Brainshark account.
- Select Administration from the drop-down menu.
- Click Users under the Settings on the left hand menu.
- Click Manage Users from the drop down menu.
- Find the user you wish to make a Company Administrator and hover over the user to reveal the 3 dots menu.
- Click on the three vertical dots icon that will appear to the right of the highlighted user.
- Click into the Roles and Privileges from the drop-down menu
- Under Roles, toggle on Administrator under Company.
- Click Save in the top right to save changes.