To add a new user to a Brainshark site you must have Company Administrator, Learning Administrator, or Learning Manager privileges to the site. In some instances, Group Managers can also add new users to be made members of the groups they manage.
To add a new user:
- Select your profile and then select Administration in the drop-down menu.
- In the left-hand menu, click Users, and then Manage Users from the drop down menu:
- Click Add User on the upper right-hand side:
- Fill out the required fields and set the user's properties and privileges.
- Select Continue at the bottom of the page.
- On the Permissions page, assign the level of folder permissions for the user, then select Continue.
- This will bring you to the last step of identifying to which groups the user belongs. Once assigned, click Submit, which will complete the setup for this user.