To add a new user to a Brainshark site you must have Company Administrator, Learning Administrator, or Learning Manager privileges to the site. In some instances, Group Managers can also add new users to be made members of the groups they manage.
To add a new user:
- Select your profile and then select Administration in the drop-down menu.
- In the left-hand menu, click Users, and then Manage Users from the drop down menu:
- Click Add User on the upper right-hand side:
- Fill out the required fields and set the user's properties and privileges.
- If the option for Account is active is not orange, the user will be created but the account will be inactive.
- If you would like to create another user, select the checkbox labeled "Create another user" which will regenerate this modal upon "Save"-Note: Roles and privileges can be edited in bulk once users have been created.
- Select Save.
- On the Manage Users page, you will see the new users now have a blue dot to the left of their name. You now can filter by new users and assign the level of folder permissions for the user, then select Save.
- New users will keep the blue dot until the profile has been updated individually or through bulk edit.
- The blue dot will only be for users created manually and not through self registration or bulk upload.
- Going into the users profile has adjusted to reflect the different sections
- Once you have updated all the different fields for this user, to save your work you will select the Save button.