To add a manager to the User profile you must have Company Administrator, Learning Administrator, or Learning Manager privileges to your Brainshark site.
- Select your profile and then select Administration in the drop-down menu.
- Select Users from the left hand menu.
- Select the Manage Users from the opened menu options.
- Scroll to locate, or use the search bar for the user you want to add a manager to.
- While your cursor has highlighted the desired user, an ellipsis menu will be visible on the right side of the profile.
- Click the ellipsis menu and select Profile.
- Next to the field Manager Username, select Find:
- You will get a pop-up window with all the users - find the manager and click on their last name. This will populate the data in the Manager fields.
- Click Submit, which will complete the adding manager for this user.