Company Administrators are able to bulk inactivate users directly through the Administration tool or with the User Bulk Upload form.
To bulk inactivate users in Administration:
- Click your profile in the top right and navigate to Administration on the left hand menu.
- Select Users from the left hand menu and subsequently select Manage Users
- Locate the users you wish to inactivate (Filter by group or search). and mark the checkbox next to the account.
- Once you have all the desired users selected, click the Edit User pencil icon toward the top right of the page.
- Select the checkbox for User's account is active (the user can login).
- Toggle the button to the right of the setting in order to reflect on or off.
- Click Apply at the bottom of the page.