If you are the Author of a presentation and/or Learning course and do not see the option to "Add A Question" under the Things you can do menu while in the edit mode of a presentation, your Company Administrator will need to review your user profile settings. The setting, "User can create questions" should be enabled in order for you to see the option to "Add A Question".
To confirm if the setting User can create questions is enabled, a Company Administrator should follow these steps:
- Navigate to Administration.
- Select Manage Users in the Users dropdown.
- Locate the user, hover your cursor over the user and click the three dots that appear to the right.
- Select Profile.
- Scroll down to User privileges, and check the box next to User can create questions to enable this setting.
- Click Submit to save changes.