Where: platform configuration > users
What you can do here:
- Setup users to access Hub
- Create groups for users to belong to
- Assign users to groups
- Reset passwords for users
- Deactivate a users account
The following details can be set up for a user. See explanations of possible values that can be set.
- User: Allows the user to access standard content.
- Structure Administrator: Allows the user to manage the content structure. This role has no access to content.
- Administrator: Allows the user to perform administration tasks such as configuring users, groups, configuration bundles, and more. This role has access to content.
- Invited: an email will be sent from the system to the user.
- Active: Active users can sign in to the Bigtincan hub.
- Inactive: Inactive users cannot sign in to the Bigtincan hub.
- Force password change: the user will be required to enter a new password - an option only for existing users
Configuration Bundle: Assign bundles in which you can control hub functionality visible to users
Story Promoting: Select the checkbox to allow the user to promote a story/content bundle. When a user promotes the story, a device notification is sent to all the users who are subscribed to the story.
Reporting/BI: Check Company Reports to gain visibility into dashboards and reports available to find out how users are interacting with the Hub and its contents
Send Digest Email: Send an auto-generated digest email detailing the latest activity in your Hub based on the period selected