Quickly identify meetings on our Meeting Dashboard using the assigned Meeting title. The title will default to the assigned Customer or Opportunity name when provided. If a meeting is not assigned to a Customer before the meeting ends, ClearSlide creates a placeholder name using the information we have on hand. Visit the Meeting Recap after your meeting to assign the meeting to a specific Customer.
Note: We always recommend adding a Customer name to your meetings to ensure your actions are measured! If you have a CRM integration with ClearSlide, your Meeting will not be logged to your CRM unless you add a Customer name. If you do not have a CRM integration with ClearSlide, the Customer name can still be used to group actions in ClearSlide's Customer Insights.
You can assign your meeting to a Customer in the following ways:
- Before your meeting: Add a Customer name when scheduling your meeting in ClearSlide, Gmail, or Outlook
- During your meeting: Add a Customer name when in your live meeting via the "Customer" field
- After your meeting:Add a Customer name on your meeting recap under the meeting title
If you do not associate a meeting to a specific Customer, we'll generate a name using viewer information collected during your meeting so you can quickly identify your meetings. For example:
- A meeting you host with three viewers (Sarah, Mark and Steve) will be titled "Meeting with Sarah, Mark and one other participant".
- If you choose not to collect any information from your above attendees, the meeting will be titled "Meeting with three participants".