Create a Hidden Achievement
- Create an achievement in Drive by selected the Add Content dropdown
- Select Create Achievement and then tap on the Select a task type dropdown
- Choose the Exercise task type and select 1 exercise learning object from Drive
- Repeat with all available exercises, ensuring they are in their own achievement section
- Navigate to the Settings dropdown in the upper right corner of the achievement editor
- Select the Technical tab and toggle on Hidden
Attach Message to Coaching Task
Use a message template to email learners once their coaching exercise has been reviewed & approved. To begin, create a message template learning object in Drive.
- Once you have created a message template, navigate to the achievement learning object
- On the achievement section with the exercise task, click the envelope icon to add the message template
- Click Save and Close.