Zunos Administrators may add a web link for their users' immediate access.
- Navigate to the Drive section and click the "Add Content" option in the top left of section. This will prompt the following drop down menu:
- Select the Web Link option and the following pop-up window manifests:
- Type in the desired title and copy the url into the appropriate text box.
- Select "Create" and the web link will appear in the "Live Content" section. The newly uploaded Web Link will appear similar to the following:
- By selecting the Web Link, administrators will see a summary of customizable details in a menu to the right. However, for the full extent of customizable options, Administrators can either:
- Select the Web Link's title
- Or select the pencil icon towards the top right corner of the panel.
For more information on the complete customization of content's details, see Edit Media/Files in Drive.