Collect all types of information from your team using forms. To build your own form in the admin portal follow the steps below.
Build a form
- Within Drive in the admin portal select Create and select Form. Give your new form a name and save to open the forms builder.
- In the top left-hand corner of your form builder, select settings this is where you can edit the settings of your form.
- In the forms builder, start adding sections by selecting Add New Section
- Change the name of the section by selecting the cog icon on the right-hand side
- Add field types to your form by clicking or dragging (drag and drop) them to your desired section.
- Edit the name of your field by selecting the spanner icon next to the name.
- To edit the field type, select the cog icon.
- To delete the field select the bin icon.
- Set your form to active before saving.