Administrators can edit a variety of details about a previously uploaded file.
- Navigate to the "Drive" section--represented by a folder--on the application tab bar seen below.
- Browse the files listed in the middle section until the desired file is found.
- Click on the file's title. This will prompt a window similar to the following:
Select Language: The language will be set as the company's predetermined default language. If administrators wish to provide the same content on the platform with a different default language, they may do so by:
- Clicking the "Select Language" box.
- A drop down menu will appear with a variety of different languages.
- Select the desired language.
- Fill in the remaining details
- Click save.
This allows the file at hand to appear not only in the Zunos platform with the company's default language, but also the Zunos platform with the newly designated language.