The Bigtincan Learning Message Maker allows for the quick and easy configuration of email messages for a variety of professional communicative actions such as: a company newsletter, announce a new product, promote a sale and more!
Bigtincan Learning Message Maker:
- Drag-and-drop interface that enables anyone to create a message.
- Creates emails that adapt automatically to small screens like smartphones or tablets.
- Templates saved with the old message builder will continue to open in the old builder.
How to Create a New Message Template
- To start using the new builder today, go to the Drive and click Add Content and choose to add a Message Template.
- Choose the category by selecting the "Sample Templates" option on the top left of the screen. It will produce the following drop down menu:
Message Templates Types:
- Welcome Template: Welcome templates are used to send a welcome message to users.
- Event Invitation Style 1 & 2: Invitation messages are for inviting users to an Event.
- Event Confirmation Style 1 & 2: These templates is used to confirm a user's registration to the event.
- Media Sharing: The Media Share template is used when users want to share a content file via email attachment. When a content file is shared, the Content Share template is shown.
- Generic Newsletter Style 1 & 2:Generic Template is for regular messages and updates being sent to users.
- Monthly User Engagement Email: Displays the statistics pertaining to user's engagement.
3. Enter a template name and subject. The subject will appear in the subject field on the email and in the app.
4. Default. If enabled, the template will act as the default template from that point forward for this type of message.
5. Share to Broadcast Channel. If enabled, a new section will appear where you can choose your Broadcast Channel tag. The template will appear in the child account.
- This option is only relevant for "Zunos Network Edition."
- Choose from a list of pre-built templates under Sample Templates or create one from scratch.
Customize the Template
- In the right toolbar, use the tabs and buttons available to build a template.
- The Content tab contains content types like photos or text, which can be added to a template by simply dragging and dropping. A blue line will appear to highlight where the selected field will show up when you drop it in place.
- The Structure tab contains pre-built layouts which can be used to easily add multiple images or text to one line of the template.
- The Body tab allows you to change the background color, content area width and other features of the whole template.
- Once complete, click Preview for a glance on how the template will appear in email on a desktop or on a mobile device.
*Note: Administrators can also send themselves a test using the Send Test Email option. This will present with a window where you can type in an email address and send a preview of the template to the specified email address.
- Finally, you can choose to make the template a default, and click to Save & close.
Identifying a Message Type
To identify the category of template located in Drive you can view the Message Type value located under the template name.
To locate email templates:
- Click in the Search field located in the top right corner of Drive.
- This will present a drop-down list of common search options.
- Select ‘type:template’, for a display of all email templates.