Administrators can access messages sent to them through the "Communication" tab on the application tabbar.
- Click on the communication icon, symbolized by a speech bubble, located on the very left of the page.
- Once in the Communication Section, administrators will see an interface similar to a basic email experience:
- Click the "Inbox" tab located in the "Messages" column. Here, an administrator can see all messages received. All unread messages are indicated by a blue dot prior to the email's title and author. Similarly, "Sent Messages" and "Draft Messages" appear in the respective tabs.
Administrators have the ability to draft a message and designate a specific time to send the message.
- Click the "Communication" icon, seen above, symbolized by a speech bubble to access the "Messages" section.
- Click the tab under the "Messages" section entitled "Scheduled Messages." All scheduled messages will appear here.
- Click the "New Message" option in the top right of the section.
- After filling out the appropriate information, administrators will see amongst the other details, the following option:
- Designate the desired date, time, and time zone.