This article will show how to filter your reports in various situations. Filters can be applied to the entire report or to a specific column of a report.
To apply filters to the entire report:
- Open the Table Wizard and click on Filter
- Click on the dropdown arrow (first column)
*Note: If you click on an arrow next to the top item twice, it will minimize all the below options for easier selection
- Select your filter from the list and assign a value to it
Example: Activity = file-opened
- To add more filters select AND or OR statements from the dropdown
Click OK. Click OK again to repopulate the report with the above filters
To apply filters to a specific column:
- Open your report and hover over the top of the column you wish to filter. A filter icon will appear
Click on it to display the filter menu for that column
- Select the filter from the list or click on More to view all available filter options
- Select the value and click OK.
*Note: Filter values can be only be selected one at a time
- Repeat above steps to apply filters to any other columns