There are a number of factors that can affect website security. Obtaining the following information will help support and engineering troubleshoot. These instructions were created with Google Chrome on Mac OS X El Capitan. Other browsers and operating systems will differ, but the steps should be similar.
- Utilizing Google Chrome, go to https://app.bigtincan.com
- Click on the lock icon.
- Then click on Details.
- This will bring up a pane on the right-hand side. Click the View certificate button.
- This will bring up the following window. Click the Details disclosure triangle.
- Expand the window downward or scroll down. The information that Bigtincan support will be interested in is highlighted below. Please take a screenshot and send to your support representative.
- In the Google Chrome address bar, type chrome://settings. This will open Chrome’s settings and options. At the bottom click Show advanced settings.
- Scroll down to the Network heading and click on Change proxy settings
- Your computer’s proxy settings will open up. Please take a screenshot of these settings and send to Bigtincan support. Do not change any of your settings as it may disrupt your network connection.