This article will explain how to run a report that shows all of user activity on a particular file.
How-to Run a Report showing User Activity on a Particular File
- Login to Bigtincan web app (https://appnext.bigtincan.com) and click on Reports (left column).
- Click on Company Reports tab.
- Under System Activity click on Activity on Files, which will open the report in a new tab.
- By default it will show activity on all files for the last 7 days. To adjust the time period, click on the calendar icons at the top of the report.
- To find a particular file use a Filter option. Any column of the report can be filtered.
- In the below example we will filter a report by a filename. To do that click on the Filter icon in the Filename column.
- In the next window click on the Search icon and search for the filename you are after. Click on the filename from the list and click OK.
- The report will now be filtered to only show you activity on the file you have just chosen.
- The activity column will show if the above file was viewed or downloaded.
- Scroll to the right of the report for information such as User details, Activity Date, Time Spent etc.