This article will explain the steps needed in order to embed a file into the description field of a story
Embedding a file right into the description field inside a story gives users an ability to view that content without leaving the Bigtincan page. A YouTube video is used as an example here.
- Go to the YouTube video you are trying to embed, click on Share, then click on Embed
- Click on Copy to copy the embedded code
- Create or Edit a Bigtincan story
- In the Description field click on Code View
- - Paste the embedded code you copied and click on Code View again to exit that mode
- Your video has now been embedded inside the description field. Just click on Publish to publish the changes