Currently Administrators and Publishers have the ability to upload images when adding Art Cover to a Tab, Channel or Story.
Within Version 4 of the Content Hub, administrators have the ability to remove any unwanted Company Images.
To remove unwanted Company Images navigate to:
- Platform Configuration>Configuration Bundles. Open up version 4 of the app by selectinguse the v4 web app. This will open up a new window.
- Select any story within the system via theTabsicon located on the left-hand side of the page
- Within the story, locate the 3 dots located on the right-hand side of the page and selectEdit
- SelectEdit Cover Art locatedon the left-hand side of the page underneath the Cover Art. The Image Library will appear in a pop-up box
- Administrators can now chose which images need to be removed by marking theXicon located on right-hand corner of each image.
- Once all unwanted images have been removed selectDoneand close the page down.