The Pitch Builder Document feature is a way for users to compile multiple files from the Hub into a single document or Presentation.
File Types compatible with Pitchbuilder
Web app: allows PDF, PPT and Video files to be added to pitch builder.
iOS: allows PDF, PPT, Video, Image, Doc and XLS
Windows: allows PDF, PPT, Video, Image, Doc and XLS
Android: allows PDF, PPT, Video, Image, Doc and XLSPitch Builder allows users to create customized
*Note: PDF or PPT documents using pages or slides in other shareable files already available to them.
Create a Pitch
There are two possible workflows to follow in order to start a pitch:
- From Pitch Builder Tab
- From the File Details Page
Start a Pitch from Pitch Builder Tab
- Access Pitch Builder from the Navigation Bar
or Create Menu Tab
- Select the Add File Option
- Navigate through available content by
- Searching for a specific file in the Search Bar
- Browse content through the hierarchical content structure
- Designate the desired files then select the Add Files option
- The file(s) will be added to Pitch Builder
Start a Pitch from the File Details Page
- Navigate to the story page hosting the desired file
- Locate the Files section
- Select the file to open the File Viewer
- Select the More Menu designated by an ellipsis (...) in the upper right corner
- Select either "Add File to Pitch Builder" or "Add Page to Pitch Builder" to generate a new pitch.