Veelo allows you to better qualify interest and manage follow-up with tracking on your Seller Dashboard. Here, you will see a summary of the content you share with prospects and customers over time, as well as see detailed levels of engagement.
- View and opens and forwards
- See length of viewing time for each piece of content, by person
- Track number of times viewed
- Track prospect engagement history over a 30-day period
- Track historical data beyond 30 days using the activity list
- See popular content used by you and your team
Does this work on mobile devices?
Yes, you can view the Seller Dashboard on your smartphone or tablet using your mobile browser, such as Chrome or Firefox.
Does the sharing, view and open activity record in the CRM?
Only the initial sharing of content is recorded as an activity in the CRM. View, open and forward alerts are recorded in the Seller Dashboard and notifications areas of Veelo. The seller also receives an email notice when content is viewed, opened or forwarded by the recipient.
I see that “somebody” read my content. What does this mean?
In some cases, Veelo is unable to capture the prospect name and email when shared. We’ll be improving this in an upcoming release.