Head Coaches are otherwise known as 'Challenge Administrators'. This is a permission that Company Administrators can grant to user profiles.
To enable this setting individually, please navigate to:
- Select the Administration tab from the top right of your account.
- Select Users from the Left-Hand Settings.
- Select Manage Users from the dropdown menu.
- Search for the user profile.
- Select the three dots (ellipses) that appear when hovering over the profile on the right.
- Select Roles & Privileges.
- Under the Coaching section enable the slider labeled Activity Creator.
- Enable the slider next to Head Coach.
- Click Save to store changes.
This can also be performed for a large number of users with the User Bulk Upload form.
Note: 'Activity Creator' is a prerequisite setting for the Head Coach permissions.