When the user profile has their direct manager information filled in their profile, the Company Administrator can enable the feature automatic Manager group creation. This will automatically add users with the same manager to their own group. Then managers can get the updates of their respective teams: to see their progress via reporting and scorecards.
To enable automatic creation of Manager Groups, follow the steps listed below:
- Select your profile and then select Administration in the drop-down menu
- Select the General settings card option found in the Company card (see below):
- Scroll down to Manager group creation
- Turn on the setting "Enable automatic creation and updating of groups based on assigned manager" as shown below:
- Click Apply, which will automatically create the Manager groups
Note: The groups created by this feature will appear under Manage groups as "MGR: "Last name, First Name."
- How do I add a manager in a user profile?
- Develop Your Group Strategy for Formal Training
- How do I manage group membership as a Group Manager?
- How do I create user groups?