Company Administrators can set the number of login attempts for users before their account will become locked. This article will detail how to manually unlock a user profile.
To unlock a user profile:
- Select the Administration drop down menu from the top right of the account.
- Select Manage Users from the green Users card.
- Search for the user, and select the three dots (ellipses) under Actions column.
- In the drop-down menu select Edit Profile.
- Scroll down to the User properties section and deselect the checkbox for User account is locked due to excessive login failures.
- Scroll down and click Submit to save the changes.