If you are a Company Administrator and have users who only need to access Learning content through the Learning tab, you can hide the Content tab from those users.
In order to do this, those users must first have "User can create presentations from upload" un-checked on their profile page in the Manage Users section of Administration.
To Hide the Content tab from a user:
- Click the Administration tab from the drop-down menu in the top right corner.
- Select Users > Manage Users.
- Search for the user you'd like to edit, then select Edit Profile from the Actions button to the right of the student's username.
- In the "User privileges" section, make sure the User can create presentations from upload privilege is unchecked.
- Make sure to Submit your changes on this page.
Additionally, you'll need to ensure these tabs are hidden from any user who does not have the ability to create presentations. To do so:
- Click the Administration tab from the drop-down menu in the top right corner
- Select Learning Settings from the violet Learning card.
- Find the setting that says "