When creating a new Coaching activity or editing an existing activity, Brainshark content can be added as supplemental information for Coaching participants to view prior to responding to the Coaching challenge. For example, a presentation of an existing Coaching submission can be added as a reference guide for any new participants looking to submit their own content.
To add a presentation to a Coaching activity:
- Create a new Coaching activity, or edit an existing Coaching activity.
- In the Add options, select Brainshark Content.
- Click on the desired Presentation title. The thumbnail and title of the presentation will be added to the Coaching Activity.
- Make any additional edits necessary, and be sure to submit your changes by clicking Send at the bottom of the page once completed.
- You can also click Save as Draft if this is a new activity and is not yet ready to be sent to participants.
- If you are editing an existing Coaching activity that has already been deployed to participants, you may see a "Sent" button where a "Send" button would normally be. Clicking this "Sent" option after making your changes will apply them for all participants to see moving forward.
- Participants must have viewer permissions to view any added content. More information on how these can be configured can be read here: How to Set User Permissions
- Only presentations, not courses, can be attached to a Coaching activity.
How do I save a Coaching Submission as a Presentation?
How to create a new Coaching activity