Some Brainshark reports allow users to add filters. This helps you to only see certain data.
To add a filter:
- Navigate to Reporting
- Select the report you'd like to run and click Edit
- Select the Filters tab at the top of the screen
- From here, you will first select the column you'd like to filter by from the drop down menu
- Next, select an option from the Operator drop down
- Enter the value for your filter (Ex. if you filter by Author, you'll enter the Author's name in the Value box)
- Click Add to save your filter
*Note: If you do not see a Filter tab on a report, this option is not currently available for that particular report.