To gain further insight on the status of enrollment by group, you will now be able to filter by groups straight from your Scorecards pages.
Filter by Group
You will be able to filter by group and user properties on the following Scorecards pages:
- Home Page
- Curriculum Details Page
- Course Details Page
- Coaching Details Page
- Presentation Details Page
Filter using Quick Filters:
- Navigate to the Scorecards page you wish to filter by group and click on the Quick Filters button
- You will then be able to select which filters you wish to use by checking off the boxes next to each filter.
*Note: Along with group filters, you will also be able to filter by user properties.
- After selecting your filters, you will see each filter appear as a “chip” within the filter list. These chips will help you to clearly see what filter is currently activated so you can effortlessly find what you are looking for.
- If you are unable to find a particular filter from the list, you will be able to use the search bar to find any filters you may have missed just by typing the filter name into the search bar.
- Once you have selected all of the filters you wish to filter by, click on the Apply button to apply your filters to the page.
- The page will now populate by the filters you have selected. You will be able to easily view the filter “chips” you have selected at the top of the screen, as well as exit out of any filter with the touch of a button.
Saving as a New Layout
- After adding any Quick Filters, click on the Save as New Layout button.
- Define the name of your new layout by typing a name in the New Layout Name text box.
- Click on the Save button to save your new layout with the filters.
- Your new layout with filters has now been saved.
Saving to Current Layout
- After adding any Quick Filters to your current layout, click on the Save to Current Layout button.
- If you wish to save the new Quick Filters or Advanced Filters to your current layout, click on the Save button.
- Your filters have now been saved to your current layout.