To run a Course Enrollment Report:
- Navigate to Reporting;
- Select Learning on the Left-hand side under the standard Reports section;
- Scroll and select the Course Enrollment Report;
- On the Report Basics tab, use the Find button to select the course you're reporting on;
- Change the enrollment Date Range, or Viewed Within Date Range to your desired time frame;
- Choose your preferred output (.CSV will open in an Excel document);
- Select Run Report.
For more information regarding our reports, please refer to the Brainshark Reporting Guide.