Scheduled reports in Brainshark allow you to, on a scheduled basis, receive reporting information on various areas of Brainshark.
- The Scheduled report is created by an inactive or disabled user.
- Reports that were created by users who are no longer active in your Brainshark site will not run and must be re-created by an active user.
- The Scheduled report has expired.
- Check the "Repeat until" field if the report is not running. The report may have expired and is no longer running because the "repeat until" field has passed.
- The Email To: field does not include your email address, or the field contains invalid email addresses.
- Always ensure multiple email addresses are separated with a comma.
- Check your spelling - if the email addresses are not written correctly the reports will be sent to an incorrect address.