If you are a folder administrator for a folder that requires content approval, you are able to approve content from the My Content tab.
To approve content, follow the steps below:
- Log into your Brainshark account.
- Click the Content tab.
- If there is content awaiting approval, click Approve Content at the top right of the page.
- On the next page, hover your mouse over the desired presentation to see the options.
- Click the presentation title on the left to view the content.
- On the right side of the presentation line, select Approve to approve the content, or Reject the content and allow the author to make further edits.
- With either choice, a pop-up will appear allow you to confirm your choice or Cancel. You will be able to leave a message reply as to why a presentation was rejected.